Commercial Litigation Attorney in Miami
When it comes to running a business more often than not legal issues are a top concern. There are countless issues at the forefront of commercial enterprises that require the knowledge of a commercial litigation attorney. From contract disputes to restructuring and intellectual property disputes, a business litigation attorney’s expertise can be the difference between profits and great losses.
If your commercial venture is in need of a commercial litigation attorney, Schlacter Law can help. With years of experience helping commercial enterprises, the Schlacter Law team can assist with investigations, negotiations, and lawsuits for all manner of commercial litigation issues. We work hard to ensure that every client gets the best representation possible. Call us today for a consultation.
Areas of Commercial Litigation in Miami
When it comes to business and commercial legal assistance, some of the legal issues that we handle include:
- Business torts
- Contract disputes
- Insurance issues
- Corporate structuring
- Business dissolution
- Real Estate litigation
- Non-compete lawsuits
- Restrictive covenant litigation
- Franchise litigation
- Intellectual property lawsuits
- Trade secret litigation
- Land disputes
- Non Disclosure lawsuits
- Breach of contract litigation
Most commercial litigation cases in Miami begin with an investigative process. This would allow an attorney to identify and understand the key facts and any pertinent information related to a dispute, be it a contract dispute, corporate restructuring, or any other legal matter that crosses our desks. It is imperative that no stone is left unturned, and we work to ensure that no detail is overlooked.
Issues such as contract disputes and fraud disputes require an experienced attorney to thoroughly examine the pertinent documents and determine if they are in accordance with state and federal laws. Every detail is given the importance it deserves, and each case is unique based on the circumstances that require it. You can be sure that our attorney will work hard to understand the unique needs of your commercial venture and ensure that any legal action is done with your best interests in mind.
Under certain disputes, it may be necessary for our attorney to negotiate on your behalf. We understand the importance of making sure both sides have their say, while also ensuring that our clients are protected.
Commercial litigation many times is the result of an unsuccessful negotiation process. Intellectual property disputes and trade secrets, for example, may violate an agreement made between a business and a prior employee or another business. In cases where it’s impossible to come to a negotiated agreement, a lawsuit may be the only recourse for a resolution. Our business litigation lawyer understands that time is money and will work hard to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, always keeping our client’s best interests first.
Schlacter Law can Help
Here at Schlacter Law, we understand that every business is unique and that each legal issue can have far-reaching repercussions for a business. We strive hard to communicate with our clients, keep them informed, and get the best results possible.
With millions of dollars in awards for our clients, our record speaks for itself. Many times we offer a contingent fee arrangement or a hybrid commercial litigation contingency agreement. This means we get paid when we’re successful or we get paid when we are successful and a nominal hourly fee is paid and/or firm costs depending on the unique set of facts of the case. This fee arrangement ensures that we get paid when you do, motivating us to successfully recover compensation on your behalf. When your business is in need of a commercial litigation lawyer in Miami Schlacter Law is one of the leading law firms in the area. Call us today for a consultation.
How We Handle Cases
- Your attorney will aggressively investigate your case. Schlacter Law will compile all necessary evidence needed to maximize the value of your case. Which includes but is not limited to photographs, police reports, security camera footage, witness statements, medical bills and medical records.
- You will remain in constant contact with Schlacter Law about the progression of your case.
- Your attorney will present your case to the insurance company and will attempt to resolve your case before the case goes to court for maximum compensation.
- Your attorney will make every effort possible to resolve the case as quickly as possible for the most amount of money you may be entitled to. You will be actively involved in the negotiation process with your attorney. Schlacter Law understands that this is your one opportunity to get justice for your loss.
- If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, Schlacter Law will be fully prepared to bring your case to court to fight for the justice you deserve.
- At no cost to you, Schlacter Law will hire any experts and professionals needed to maximize your recovery and present your case in the strongest form possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our business litigation lawyers are paid through a contingency fee. This allows us to receive a percentage of any money we win on your behalf. The percentage we get paid is based on where in the process we were able to secure compensation and varies between 33.33% and 40%. If you have further questions concerning our fee, please call our Miami commercial litigation law firm and we will be happy to assist you.
Florida has established limits on the amount of time available to file a lawsuit. These are called statutes of limitations. For contract disputes, a lawsuit must be filed within five years from when the dispute arose. Other types of disputes that lead to lawsuits may have different statutes of limitations. Be sure to contact us sooner rather than later to ensure that no important deadline is missed.
Unfortunately, the litigation process can be very time consuming and requires both patience and fortitude. From the evidentiary process to finally getting a verdict, there are numerous hurdles that each case must overcome. Fortunately, the rewards often outweigh the effort. If you need assistance with a lawsuit call us today for a consultation.