A serious car accident can be a very traumatic and life-changing event, as well as a painful and frustrating experience. Not only does this experience include the pain and frustration of managing multiple doctor visits, but also handling the legal process by filing an insurance claim, proving fault, and obtaining compensation to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Having to handle the legal process while trying to heal and provide for your family can be simply overwhelming and turn your life upside down. This is why having the right legal representation can make all the difference in your recovery.
At Schlacter Law, we fight hard for victims of car accidents to turn their lives back around. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, including $1,625,0000, $825,000, $800,000, $790,000 in just car accident cases alone. We make sure that insurance companies do not take advantage of our clients by blaming them for the car accident or minimizing their injuries. We offer a FREE consultation and, if we accept your case, we will aggressively pursue your case, which may include hiring industry-leading professionals and experts. There is no risk to ask for our help because we only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Call our award-winning team by dialing (305) 999-1111 or fill out a free case evaluation to discover what our car accident lawyer at Schlacter Law can do for you.
How We Fight For You
Schlacter Law is a car accident law firm with the knowledge and experience to get you the results that you deserve. As our client, we begin immediately collecting medical records, police reports, and possibly speaking with experts to boost your claim for damages and strengthen your claim for liability. Our well-trained team can fight back against insurance adjusters who try to blame you for the accident. While our aggressive and high-energy approach helps settle the majority of our cases fairly and quickly for our clients, sometimes we need to pursue our client’s rights in a court. We are ready to stand trial to fight for what you deserve in a courtroom if an insurance company will not treat you fairly.
How We Handle Cases
- Your attorney will aggressively investigate your claim. Schlacter Law will compile all necessary evidence needed to maximize the value of your claim. Schlacter Law will also retain on your behalf experts to evaluate the scope of your claim. In other words, the experts will be retained to determine the cost of all of your necessary repairs. These experts may include but are not limited to professional adjusters, engineers, roofers, plumbers and general contractors.
- You will remain in constant contact with Schlacter Law about the progression of your claim.
- Your attorney will present your case to the insurance company and will attempt to resolve your case before the case goes to court for maximum compensation.
- Your attorney will make every effort possible to resolve the case as quickly as possible for the most amount of money you may be entitled to. You will be actively involved in the negotiation process with your attorney. Schlacter Law understands that this is your one opportunity to get justice for your loss.
- If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, Schlacter Law will be fully prepared to bring your case to court to fight for the justice you deserve.
- At no cost to you, Schlacter Law will hire any experts and professionals needed to maximize your recovery and present your case in the strongest form possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Schlacter Law is an aggressive and high-energy firm centered on clients. We pride ourselves on being able to navigate the confusing and overwhelming insurance claim process to preserve our clients’ rights to the compensation that they deserve. It does not matter if you were injured in a fender-bender or a catastrophic collision, we fight hard for all of our clients who have been seriously injured in a car accident. Our results speak for themselves.
The car accident is just the beginning of your problems. Handling the aggressive insurance companies while juggling your medical needs will quickly become overwhelming. Insurance adjusters are trained to make you believe you were at fault for every car accident and that your injuries are not as severe as you think. Their goal is to minimize your claim and the compensation to which you may be entitled. Hiring a car accident attorney such as our lawyer at Schlacter Law puts someone at your side who has the training and experience necessary to fight back at insurance companies in order to maximize the compensation to which you may be entitled.
Schlacter Law operates on a contingency fee basis, which means you only pay us if we recover compensation for your claim. The contingency fee is a percentage of the settlement or award we obtain for you.
The amount of a settlement or jury award varies greatly depending on many factors, including the facts of the case and the extent of your injuries. Expenses such as medical bills, car repair bills, lost wages, and other monetary losses can help start the calculation process. Determining your compensation for pain and suffering is more difficult and is generally what is reasonable compensation for your injuries. There are many ways to calculate the pain and suffering component. Some lawyers take a multiple of the medical bills. For example, if your medical bills are $100,000, the pain and suffering award could be three times that amount at $300,000. Some lawyers just present a fair number depending on many factors such as the severity of the case, the jury, the judge, and the insurance company. At Schlacter Law, our goal is to maximize this amount, putting more money in our clients’ pockets.
If you were injured in a car accident or if a loved one was wrongfully killed, call our car accident lawyer at Schlacter Law for a FREE consultation and strategy session to learn what your case may be worth and how we can start protecting your rights to compensation today.