At Schlacter Law we aggressively pursue maximum compensation for every case while providing the best possible client experience. We recover millions of dollars every year for our clients. Let our award-winning law firm win your case. Fight Back Call Schlac®.
Setting the Standards
A different kind of law firm that can help in ways you never imagined.
What Our Clients Say
At Schlacter Law we are proud to have received hundreds of positive 5-star testimonials and feedback from former clients, current clients, professionals, and other lawyers. Schlacter Law is committed to providing industry leading professional representation for all of our Clients.
We Fight For Our Clients
Schlacter Law is a 10 Best Personal Injury Lawyer as rated by AIOPIA
Florida insurance companies make it extremely difficult to collect fair compensation after a loss. Insurance companies often delay, deny, and defend legitimate personal injury and property damage claims. Therefore, it is important for individuals to hire a lawyer and law firm that has extensive experience handling personal injury cases and property claims. Schlacter Law is the lawyer you need.If you or your loved one has been involved in an accident or if your insurance claim is being denied or underpaid, contact our attorney at Schlacter Law, a Personal Injury Law Firm to discuss your legal options. You can call us directly or fill out our legal strategy session form to receive a free legal strategy session with our firm about your personal injury case.
Schlacter Law is a Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- We are committed to providing industry leading customer service.
- Multiple year Super Lawyer Rising Star.
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
- Regularly featured personal injury lawyer on local and national news outlets.
- Committed to protecting and fighting for families. Our founding member is a family man and a father.
Our lawyer at Schlacter Law is not like other injury claim and property claim lawyers. We are a high-energy law firm that aggressively protects our clients’ rights under Florida law. Our knowledgeable and compassionate staff help navigate victims and their families through the insurance claims process to build a strong damages and liability case against the defendant.Here at Schlacter Law, we have handled thousands of cases against insurance companies. One case, Schlacter Law helped recover a trial verdict of $2,076,758 for a young woman who had multiple back surgeries as a result of a defective ceiling that collapsed on her head in her apartment complex.We have a proven track record of success for our clients, including some of the following results:
- $2,076,758 – Jury award in a premises liability case wherein a young woman underwent multiple back surgeries.
- $1,625,000 – Scooter accident caused by a distracted driver (cell phone) resulting in broken bones and bone loss.
- $825,000 – Confidential settlement.
- $800,000 – Auto accident causing three passengers to suffer neck and back injuries.
- $790,000 – Pedestrian struck by a resulting in a broken leg.
- $775,000 – Illegal lane change resulting in a high-impact collision causing serious injuries to our client and totaling both vehicles.
- $400,000 – Slip and fall on algae growth at a condominium, which resulted in lumbar fusion.
- $375,000 – Fall over defective handrail resulting in cervical and lumbar fusion.
- $300,000 – Violent rear-end collision resulting in serious neck injuries requiring a cervical discectomy and fusion.
- Many other incredible settlements and verdicts obtained by our experienced personal injury and property claims lawyer.
Schlacter Law is Your Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been catastrophically injured in any type of accident or assault, we are the personal injury lawyer for you. We have experience handling accident cases involving negligence including but not limited to the following:
- Car accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Trucking accidents
- Slip and falls or trip and falls
- Birth injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Intentional torts like assault and battery, sexual offenses like rape, defamation, and other intentional acts
- Injuries from negligent security at apartments or hotels
- Electrocution, fire, or explosion injuries
- Any other personal injury accidents
Hire an Award-Winning Personal Injury Lawyer
At Schlacter Law, we understand that victims of a personal injury accident need to obtain the compensation they deserve for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, lost future earnings, and other damage. We offer a FREE consultation and strategy session and, if our lawyer accepts your case, we will aggressively pursue your case, which may include hiring industry-leading professionals and medical experts. There is no risk to ask for our help because we only get paid when we recover compensation for you. Call our award-winning law firm and lawyer by dialing (305) 999-1111 or fill out a free case evaluation to discover what our personal injury and property claims lawyer at Schlacter Law can do for you.
- Driving is an activity that requires patience, focus, and a calm mind. When drivers share the road, they need to diligently obey local and state traffic laws and practice respectful driving behaviors. Unfortunately, some people can get frustrated or impatient because of road conditions or the actions of other drivers. As a result, they may start engaging in dangerous aggressive driving behaviors.News | Aug 26, 2019
- Man with Major Spinal Injuries Fights Insurance Company for fair Compensation after being Rear-ended A local man was violently rear-ended by another driver, which led to painful, permanent injuries tNews | Aug 24, 2019
- If your home suffered serious damage, at least you have the peace of mind knowing your homeowner’s insurance can relieve you of financial stress. But if your claim settlement offer is lower than whatNews | Aug 23, 2019
- From Miami and Fort Lauderdale to Orlando and Tampa Bay, their presence of dockless motorized scooters has taken Florida by storm. While some residents believe e-scooters are a fun, affordable, enviroNews | Aug 22, 2019
- Attorney Brett L. Schlacter Represents Ca$ino Roulette in Claim Against Lil Scrappy After Devastating Car WreckEarly in the morning on Sunday, June 3, 2018, a single-vehicle car accident involving Lil Scrappy and Ca$ino Roulette resulted in serious injuries. Lil Scrappy, who was driving the white Mercedes, felNews | Aug 21, 2019
- In April 2018, a 13-year-old female student at Andover Middle School in Miami was violently attacked by a group of other students. On-looking students stopped to videotape the attack, in which the vicNews | Aug 20, 2019