Whether you do physical labor or sit behind a desk, you can be injured at work. These injuries could cause you to miss work or need expensive medical care. You may even no longer be able to work because of these injuries. In Florida, when you are injured at work, you cannot file a lawsuit against your Employer, in most circumstances. You must file a workers’ compensation claim.
At Schlacter Law, we will help you navigate the difficult and frustrating workers’ compensation system. We have recovered millions of dollars for our Clients. We will make sure that you are being correctly paid; are receiving the appropriate medical treatment; and while at the same time making sure you receive the best possible outcome. Our firm offers a FREE CONSULTATION. If we accept your case, then we will aggressively pursue your case and protect your rights. Call our Award Winning Law Firm at (305) 999 – 1111 or fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION FORM to discover what Schlacter Law can do for you!
You need a Lawyer who specializes in Worker’s Compensation Law!
Workers’ compensation is not like other areas of law. It is extremely specialized and has its own laws and rules. Schlacter Law offers experienced, supportive and aggressive representation to help you get the through the stress and confusion to get the most out your workers’ compensation claim. Schlacter Law is there for you to answer your questions and make sure that you receive much needed benefits.
Here at Schlacter Law, we will guide you through the complicated claims process, so that you receive the compensation you need to live on while you heal.
Common Work-Place Accidents
There are many different ways people are injured at work. These accidents could result in serious permanent or catastrophic injuries.
Some of the most common type of accidents are:
- Slip and fall/Trip and fall
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workplace Violence and Assaults
- Exposure to Mold or Toxic Chemicals
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries
- Machine Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Falling Debris
Hire our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys to Help You
Even if you are receiving workers’ compensation benefits, you should also talk to a lawyer to see if the benefits you are receiving are correct, timely and that you are currently receiving all of the appropriate benefits. It is the job of the insurance company to get you through the system and get you back to work whether or not you feel you are ready. We will take the time to speak with you, review your medical records, gather evidence to determine if additional benefits are owed and go to Court to fight for those benefits if necessary. Your Employer and the Insurance Company have attorneys in their corner. Call Schlacter Law for your FREE CONSULTATION.
Schlacter Law will protect you from the Insurance Company and Employer. We do this by providing our experience and expertise in workers’ compensation law. If you have suffered a workplace accident, from the minor to catastrophic, then call Schlacter Law for your FREE CONSULTATION to learn how we can protect your rights and make sure you receive the full value of your case.
How We Handle Cases
- Your attorney will aggressively investigate your claim. Schlacter Law will compile all necessary evidence needed to maximize the value of your claim. Schlacter Law will also retain on your behalf experts to evaluate the scope of your claim. In other words, the experts will be retained to determine the cost of all of your necessary repairs. These experts may include but are not limited to professional adjusters, engineers, roofers, plumbers and general contractors.
- You will remain in constant contact with Schlacter Law about the progression of your claim.
- Your attorney will present your case to the insurance company and will attempt to resolve your case before the case goes to court for maximum compensation.
- Your attorney will make every effort possible to resolve the case as quickly as possible for the most amount of money you may be entitled to. You will be actively involved in the negotiation process with your attorney. Schlacter Law understands that this is your one opportunity to get justice for your loss.
- If settlement negotiations are unsuccessful, Schlacter Law will be fully prepared to bring your case to court to fight for the justice you deserve.
- At no cost to you, Schlacter Law will hire any experts and professionals needed to maximize your recovery and present your case in the strongest form possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should immediately report all accidents to your Employer even if you do not think you immediately need medical care. The law requires, in most cases, that you report an accident within 30 days. The longer you wait to report the accident, the more difficult the process could be.
Generally, you have two (2) years or one (1) year after last medical treatment to file a claim. There are always exceptions to this rule depending on circumstances. If you have questions, as to whether you can file a claim call Schlacter Law for your FREE CONSULTATION.