Miami Car Accidents Lawyer
Representing Accident Victims in Miami & the Surrounding Areas
Car accidents can cause serious injuries that require medical care, physical therapy, and interfere with your ability to earn a living. At Schlacter Law, we provide assertive, focused, and personalized representation for injured clients. Our multilingual firm provides services from a Miami car accident attorney in English, Spanish, Creole, Hebrew, and Russian.
Types of Car Accidents
There are many different types of car accidents in the Miami and the surrounding areas every year. You should contact an attorney for car accidents that involve injuries and property damage to ensure that you are appropriately compensated for the damage caused in the accident.
The most common types of accidents include:
- Rear-end collision – When a driver suddenly applies the brakes or the driver traveling behind suddenly accelerates, a rear end collision can occur. In these car accidents, the driver who rear-ends another car is typically considered to be at fault.
- Head on collision – When the front ends of two cars crash into each other, extreme injuries or death may occur. The severity of the injuries varies, depending on the speed of the vehicles.
- Side impact accident – This type of accident happens when one vehicle hits the side of another. Damages to vehicles and injuries to passengers tend to be more serious than most other types of accidents.
- Multiple vehicle accidents – This type of accident is most common on very busy roads and freeways. Generally, one car will hit another followed by other vehicles crashing into them. These accidents can be extremely dangerous and fault can be difficult to determine.
- Vehicle rollovers – Sharp turns and high-speed collisions can cause a vehicle to flip onto the side or completely over onto the roof. This type of accident is scary and very dangerous, often resulting in serious injuries, including brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Hit and run accidents – In some cases, a party to a vehicle accident will quickly leave the scene of the accident. Unless a passenger or witness gets the license plate number of the vehicle, it may be impossible to find the identity of the other driver. There are serious penalties for leaving the scene of an accident, if the driver is found.
All of these types of accidents may involve one or more cars or a combination of cars and other vehicles, particularly in the case of multiple vehicle accidents.
Get Started with a Free Consultation Today
Victims of injuries sustained in car accidents need a Miami car accident lawyer with specific experience representing the injured. Our firm has represented thousands of clients who have been seriously hurt.
We encourage you to call our law firm today at (305) 290-4907 for a free consultation with our car accident lawyer in Miami, Miami, and the surrounding areas.